Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Couple post's i stole from krystal..

Get To Know You Q's and A's!


Well I took this from Krystal lol.. She is the best blogger in the world so you should so click on her name and so like read it (hehe, i get everything from her. Maybe years from now ill blog like her.. haha i dont think i can but i will keep tryin and thinkin it)


1. what inspires you? My son and soon to be husband, friends and family

2. what was the last thing you bought yourself? Those stickers nail things, me and tracy got matchin set :)

3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home? My home.. I love cuddling up with corey and watchin movies... and usually me and tracy have movie nites on the weekend now.. :)

4. household chore you don't mind doing? Cleanin the kitchen after i get done fussin on the boys.. They are suppose to keep the sink empty lmao.. it never happens though

5. coffee or tea?Sweet tea, love it..!!

6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of??  pork chops and taters and corn.. love it!!!


7. what's the last book you read? ummm i just read magazines mostly!


8. do you think you "look" your age? Yea but everyone says i look younger :) works with me!!
_________________________________

I'm loving a whole lot this Wednesday!

I'm loving when i come home from work i get to cuddle with my lil man!! makes me so happy when i see him

I'm loving the fact that im gettin my hair done in highlights sunday

I'm lovingthat greys comes on tonight!!

I'm loving my family everyday

I'm loving  how my son is growin up and holdin his head up :) he will be 2months tomorrow

I'm loving(tracy) my precious nephew Ross (thought she should have one too hehe since im on the phone with her why im cleanin and doin this..)

I'm loving my job is only 15mins away :)

I'm loving my paychecks hehe

I'm loving the fact now i can take pics of my son and not my belly :)

I'm loving my soon to husband, he is my rock!
I'm loving my family and friends and how they help out and destroy my house every nite lol

I'm Loving my home phone and internet.. we should have done this along time ago...

I'm loving my sweet lil life now as a mommy and soon to be wife in the fall.. :) melts and warms my heart everyday i come home to my family...

Figured i would steal this from Krystal.. BIG FAN!!!

1 comment: