Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Greys all the way....



So guess FREAKIN WHAT :) 

Greys Anatomy comes on  TONIGHT and i am sOOOOOOOOOOO excited!! Me and Tracy (aka Sis/pimp Momma, u would understand if u seen her car) have been cussin them out every Thursday night since they showed all that drama and musically and all that jazz like 3 freakin a weeks ago.. GEEZ they had to know us FANS would be ticked off.. I mean come on.. u cant just not show us the baby being that small then show us something gonna happen like BIG time on the next episode, (to me sounds like something is gonna happen to the baby) but u cant do that... its like a guy turning u on and walkin out the door sayin ill be back in 3 weeks so be ready... its evil and ohhh so worng.!!!!! haha.. greys anatomy is like sex and drugs and sweets to me and on that note let me explain.. Tracy let me borrow all the seasons that had came out like there was four i think and corey said i didnt come out of my room or sleep til it was the last cd, and when tracy 1st let me watch them, it was rough.. i was so addicted to it i wouldnt shower for like 2 or 3 days on my days off like i never seen the sun lol.. so this is like drugs and sex to me when i say that...and corey hated it back then he didnt care to much about them, but he did watch them with me and just complained about it hehe like a man right haha.. lol.. and this was like 2 or 3 years ago.. (maybe?) but let me tell ya, no one talked to me or seen me unles they came to my room.. then the other season of dvds came out and i was prego and let me tell ya.. thats all i did.. me and corey in bed, watching dvd after dvd... shew.. its was hardcore.. and he of-course corey is in love with it and where he dont get to watch them alot he cant stand it if something happens and he didnt see it  and there talkin about it or he is lost haha to freakin cute ;) i know... 


I just love them!!! 

 Are They just not flipping cute! And let me tell ya they NEED a baby!! if i have to let them borrow my son it can be done and will :)... I want them to be happy :( baby baby now come on!
Im tellin yall, im hard core!

It just breaks my heart... I know they have to have some drama and all but come on.. we all knew what was gonna happen.. when she said the word "marry" i was like shit shit shit... there gonna wrecK! AZ LOOK BACK ON THAT ROAD UGH(lol i was screamin that :/.... )!!!! .. :( i want happy moments for now on freakin boo whooo

 I tell ya what... I would have there babies in a heart beat... hahaha corey said as long as he gets to share me he is okay wit it haha.. ;) just look at them... shew..!!! Mcdreamy and Mcsteamy HELLO

<3.


_________________________________

Next subject is.......
Linking up with Leigh Ashley for Wee Bit Wednesday, :)
Late... I know... rather be late then never


{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
I cant say i have. 
 


{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
Yes me and my brother did when we was little 
 


{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
Yes i have :) he was is so so good looking and sings the best love songs.. He signed my cd's with my nickname Roz :) Dave Barnes 


Is he not Yummy :) 
 


  
Sexy right?


(i could only find the ones on my myspace :( so there kinda crappy)


{four} do you have any food allergies?
nope... 
 


{five} do you know how to sew?
Oh yea.. me and mom use to sew all the time... and once i figured it out, i went to town with it.. i can do  almost anything on a sewing machine too..


{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
i think i got up to twenty bucks a week haha not really i got what i wanted but i really didnt care about all that stuff i just wanted a cold drink with my lunch or a choc milk. everyone said i was prego cuz thats all i every drank in school.. and that was about it..my mom just always went and got what every i wanted but i wasnt really into all that pretty stuff in high school.. just boys boys boys hehe..


{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
about 30 or 40 a week. just depends 
 


{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
nope


{nine} have you ever been robbed?
Yes.... and let me tell u.. u feel like someone has been in ur bubble and busted it. they took my moms gun outta her purse and went threw all of our gun cases we have a big ole safe gotta have a code and a key and this was morning time like around 9 or so.. my cousin and his wife was in my bed sleepin down stairs and they went to ihop and i just got home and i went and slept with gary and mom and my step dad dont wake up til 11 or so on the wkds.. so yea.. it was pretty shitty.. and they had robbed almost everyone around us.. they even went threw my panty's sick right! but they just took my moms car keys i think it was and her gun and later it was found in cookeville boat docks and that was bout it.. 
 


{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
Okay.... lol.. I think i was in 7th grade or 6th... and my mom did all my hair cuts.... and. umm.. lets just say she is never allowed to touch my hair again with any kind of blade known to man kind.. we will leave it at that note.. 
 
xoxoxo.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment